Beth Torah Synagogue2006-02-20 15:38:32
- 1 single brisket
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 potatoes, cut in large chunks
- 1 bottle chilli sauce
- 2 cans mushrooms, drained
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Seasoned salt to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
1. Place onions in the bottom of a roasting pan. Place potatoes and mushrooms on top of onions and sprinkle with seasoned salt.
2. Heavily coat brisket with a mixture of chilli sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and garlic powder. Lay meat on top of the onions and add water half way up the side of the meat.
3. Roast covered at 350? F for 2 - 2 1/2 hours. Watch the liquid; you may need more. Uncover for the last 1/2 hour to brown.