Help Us Commemorate And Educate
Volunteers To Distribute Brochures In The GTA2003-09-23 10:55:14
By Mary Siklos
Holocaust Education Week 2003 urgently needs volunteers to deliver Program Brochures. This can be a family activity but only adults or young adults (16+) should perform the actual delivery. All pickups will be from the Holocaust Centre offices in the Lipa Green Building, 4600 Bathurst Street, 4th Floor.
- For deliveries between October 1st and 5th-
Volunteers will have to deliver Brochures to specific synagogues only on the following days:
- Wed. October 1st (pickup between 12:00 noon - 4:00 p.m. from the Holocaust Centre office)
- Thur. October 2nd (pickup between 12:00 noon - 4:00 p.m. from the Holocaust Centre office)
- Fri. October 3rd (pickup between 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Delivery must be finished before Shabbat.)
- Sun. October 5th (pickup between 12:00 noon - 4:00 p.m. from the Holocaust Centre office)
- For deliveries between October 8th and October 15th-
- Delivery can be done on any day to Toronto area bookstores, libraries, community organizations, stores, etc. Pickups between 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon or 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
All packages and boxes will be labeled with delivery addresses and contact names. Volunteers must be committed, reliable, polite and courteous since they represent UJA Federation to the outside community.
Since the boxes may be heavy, volunteers with back problems should not apply. Car Essential.
For more information, contact Mary Siklos at (416) 635-2883 ext. 301 or at email@example.com